Area: Design & Analysis / Manufacturing / CAD & FEA
- Extensively used CATIA v4/v5 for design, analysis and drawing development.
- Performed design, analysis, and manufacturing support for the Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
- Designed various aircraft subsystems including airframe, actuation, cooling, and weapon systems.
- Functioned as lead Liaison Engineer between manufacturing and design groups.
- Developed repairs for damaged aircraft components and systems including electrical, hydraulic, fuel, structural and mechanical.
- Defined scope of work, schedules, and repair procedures to minimize down time of the aircraft.
- Led efforts to improve the Bill of Material and 3D Solid Model tree structures within CATIA.
- Administered project work-flows using Teamcenter and tracked schedules using Microsoft Access.
- Led team training on CAD migration and best practice improvements
Engineering Leadership Development Program
Area: Leadership Development / Project Management
- Established scope, schedule, and led the development of a common customer support interface for field service requests
- Attended yearly leadership development conferences designed to give exposure to the top leaders within the company and establish a strong foundation for managing and working within large teams.
- Attended weekly courses covering technical and leadership topics such as project management and team leadership.