Senior Meeting Planner
Aug 1999 – Apr 2008
- Conduct site inspections and select facilities for all Reliv special events nationwide, such as Impending Events, Master Affiliate Training Schools and Regional Conferences. Handle all contract negotiations with facilities prior to event, and act as liaison with each facility until completion of each event. Average number of meetings/events nationwide is over 250 per year and average attendance at each meeting/event is 600 people. Largest non-conference event averages 6,000 attendees.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including all airline reservations and ground transportation, and make all hotel arrangements for VIPs and presenters for various events and meetings nationwide.
- Negotiate contracts for sleeping room blocks at various hotels where events/meetings are being held.
- Handle all food and beverage contracts for our two International Conferences each year. Includes selecting various menus, negotiating price and costing for each F&B function over each three-day conference. Reliv's International Conferences average 3,000 attendees each.
- Handle all A-V requests and translation needs (including hiring translators, negotiating fees, travel arrangements, etc.) for all events/meetings nationwide.
- Review all expense statements for CEO, CFO, VIPs and speakers after all events/meetings.
- Created (and maintain) spreadsheet which documents all events, locations and presenters for VP of Sales.
Reliv International, Chesterfield, MO
1993 – Apr 2008
Apr 1993 – Aug 1999
- Answered AT&T multiple phone system for 200 employees.
- Greeted all incoming appointments for CEO and upper management.
- Helped proof bills for Accounting Department.
- Assisted in entering computer orders.
- Supervised deliveries and incoming mail.
Old Heritage Advertising and Publishing, St. Louis, MO
Jun 1992 – Dec 1992
SBC Asset Management, Inc, St. Louis, MO
Jun 1986 – Jul 1990