Delivered web-based consultation at kasamba.com now Liveperson.com (an online expert service provider company based in U.S.A) in various programming and database categories. Provided service to variety of clients via web. Worked here on various projects in following categories.
Developed 100+ projects At kasamba, I was involved mainly in www.liveperson.com/onlineassistant
- Used TOAD to access and execute queries.
- Coded SQL queries to create and handle database transactions.
- Wrote PL/SQL and T-SQL stored procedures.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with Oracle
- Involved in code reviews and documentation at various levels of project
- Development of database trigger, views function and procedure for various database platforms
- Involved in the database design and the writing of SQL scripts.
- Designing of relational and object schema designs.
- Development of web pages using JSP and JDBC.
- Implemented different J2EE design patterns like MVC Objects.
- Used JDBC for data access form oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Designed JSP's that manage the screens and various GUI navigations.
- Developed computer program specification.
- Wrote detailed documentation and provided training of technical implementations and best practices to peers and management upon completion of projects
- Researched and Recommended appropriate technologies; for design, build, integrate, test, and deploy dynamic, template-based, front-end, and middle-tier solutions over multiple releases.
MS Access, MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, C, C++, vb.Net, JAVA, PHP, PERL, JSP, Hibernate, Ajax, HTML, XML, GWT