SunTrust Banks, Inc. is an American bank holding company. SunTrust Bank, the company provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, business, and institutional clients. Other subsidiaries provide mortgage banking, brokerage, investment management, equipment leasing, and investment banking services
- Performed Functional, FI Regression, Integration, and Database testing based on Test Plan and Test Cases
- Effectively analyzed and decompose business requirements to extract test requirements
- Wrote Manual test cases and test scripts
- Performed Performance, Load, and Stress Testing of the application by creating virtual users.
- Created Load Scenarios, Scheduled the Virtual Users and Parameterized Vuser Scripts to generate realistic load on the Server.
- Involved in maintaining Test Matrix. Transactions were defined to measure server performance under load by creating rendezvous points to simulate heavy server load.
- Developed Test Metrics on the weekly basis for senior management.
- Mercury Performed System and Regression Testing for new releases using win runner.
- Implemented agile testing methods and worked closely with the developers and reviewed the specifications.
- Involved in Functional Requirement analysis, Impact analysis, and GAP analysis
- Developed test data for test scenarios as per the functionality of the application
- Worked on conversion of Manual tests into Automated test Scripts
- Created Win Runner Test Scripts, GUI map files, modified the Win Runner Scripts where and when required and maintained the existing Win Runner Scripts.
- Involved in QA team meetings, Defect tracking meetings and assisted junior testers in completion of the tasks.
- Responsible for defect tracking and defect reporting in IBM Clear Quest
- Created Test Cases and Test Scripts for the Functionality Testing.
- Involved in Functional, Regression and smoke testing Manually
- Developed Data Driven tests to check how application performs with different sets of data using QTP
- Closely worked with the Developers and System Engineers to nail down the technical problems.
- Recorded User action on GUI using QTP and performed Regression Testing on builds.
- Assisted the Team Lead with daily QA tasks. Attended Project Meetings, Walkthroughs, and QA Status Meetings.
- Responsible for defect tracking and management metrics, defects are logged and change requests are submitted.
Environment: Java, Manual Testing, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, SQL, Oracle 8i.