Tetra Tech Inc,
May 2011 – Jul 2012
- Creation and management of Geodatabase(ArcGIS, Access, Excel.)
- Assemble data from field, maps, aerial photos, satellite imagery, and existing spatial digital data sets.
- GIS/ AutoCAD Maps: Overview Map, Vicinity Map, Aerial Historical, Areas of Concern, Site Plan with Existing Groundwater Monitoring Wells per Geologic Unit, Building Plan with Drilling (existing and proposed soils borings), Proposed Groundwater Wells, Monitoring Well Construction Diagram, Depiction of the Contaminated Area, Groundwater Contours. The Maps were prepared for the following projects: Remedial Investigation and Feasibility Studies for HQ USAFE (Ramstein AB, Breitenbach Radar Site, Vogelweh, Einsiedlerhof and Landstuhl).
- GIS/ AutoCAD Maps: Conceptual Site Mode Small Arm Range for Incirlik AB and Aviano AB.
- Aviation Range Data Revision for GIS maps (Range location, range working area, range area description, target equipment) and GIS/ AutoCAD Maps: overview map, topographic features, local geology, nature 2000 sites protected sites, range zone limits, range target areas for Koren Elena Range-Bulgaria
- GIS/ AutoCAD Maps: overview map, local geology, nature protected sites, topographic features, topographic setting, installation map, and old /fuel storage area for HQ USAFE EBS: Koren Elena Range Bulgaria, Krzesiny AB Łask, AB Complex 6030, Powidz AB, Complex 6015- Poland.
- Translation of Engineering Specifications (English to Spanish) for Moron AB, Spain
- Estimation of Areas for Deicing Study RAB
- Proposal Cost Estimate for travel, hotel and Car Rental for USAF951410 -13 remote airbase and range sites in Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Azerbaijan, and the Ukraine and USAF111345 for Eastern and Western European Installations within the HQ USAFE Command in Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, and remote locations.
- Processing and technical revision of material safety data sheet. GM/Opel HMCS Database for Zaragoza Plant.
Housing Management Administrative Assistant
SKE Technical Services GmbH,
Sep 2010 – Sep 2010
Project: KMC Family Housing Maintenance (Phase In - FA5613-09-R-0003).
- Revision of documentation related to HQ USAF Family Housing management policies and procedures: Performance of Work Statement (PWS) to perform maintenance of Family Housing at Ramstein AB, Vogelweh and Landstuhl. Change of Occupancy Maintenance Program (COM), Pre-COM procedures (pre-termination inspection), Maintenance Status: Full maintenance / Minimum maintenance Status of the family housing.
- Assisting with a wide range of administrative activities: work and maintenance schedules, work processes and procedures for housing assignments related to maintainability, habitability, cleanliness and inspections of housing units; related to maintenance, repair, and janitorial requirements.
- Providing support for logistical activities such as inventories, equipment receipt and acceptance, warehousing, and property recording and control. Invoice processing.
- Preparation of templates and spreadsheets for SKE performs housing facilities services in the KMC Housing Maintenance project (inspections of quarters, maintenance, habitability of the units, equipment and facilities, surveys and reports). The following products were prepared: COM Occupant Information packet, Cost Estimate, Customer satisfaction Survey, Missed Appointment Notice, Com worksheet , Outdoor recreation Areas (ORA) and Pet Relief station (PRS) Areas Information, Cost tracking reports (GOQ Monthly summary / GOQ Monthly Report), Playground Audit, Service Call request.
- Ramstein AB pass requests (Data information processing).
- Assembles data from various sources. Gathers and compiles data on Kaiserslautern Family Housing and prepares database. Input and retrieve required data and prepare spreadsheets.
- Assistance in playground inspections (in situ), information processing (audit and photographic report).
Baskerville Donovan, Panama City, FL
2007 – 2007
Tasks: Zoning and Development Code Revision. Site development, site layout, design review, detention pond design, utility plan, erosion & sediment control plans, grading plans, water and sewer, roadway design, stormwater permitting, specifications and cost estimating. FEMA map revision. Revision of construction plans for conformance with comprehensive plans and requirements.
- Dartmouth Way Street Drainage Alternatives - Niceville, FL: Stormwater calculations (rational equation, pipe flow, hydraulic jump and swale). Plan revision, cost estimates and specification.
- Linden Street Drainage Alternatives - Niceville, FL: Stormwater calculation revision, cost estimates and specification.
- Blackstone Estates and Golf Course - Mossy Head, FL: Stormwater revision and calculations.
- Pier Park West - City of Panama City Beach, FL: Stormwater calculations, sanitary sewer design, site grading, permitting. Hydraulic grade lines profiles. / Pier Park Development: Determination of pervious/ impervious areas, Drainage Areas evaluation, Squematic stormwater / Storm water calculations and design, Site elevations / Grading.
- Emerald Coast Design Center: Plan and letters; Walton County scenic corridor revision.
- Vernon High School: Stormwater, pond design and cost estimates, stormwater calculation revision and specifications. Drainage Improvements redesign
- Robindale Subdivision Storm Drainage System Redesign: Pond design, grading, underdrain design, Example Survey points revision
- Boggy Bayou Assessment: Data compilation; technical documents revision. Northern Florida
- Turkey Creek - Niceville, FL: Pipe Flow Calculations turkey creek.
- Naval Support Activity Spoil Site - Panama City Beach, FL: Pond design.
- Magnolia 20 acres - Northern Florida: Grading revision.
- Frank Hough Project - Cedar Grove, FL: Stormwater calculation; ditch evaluation.
- Hannah Avenue Pond Site Drainage Improvements - Port of Panama City, FL: Storm drainage revision and build plans.
- Battery Park Boat Ramp design - Northern Florida.
- Riley’s Pointe Project Revision - Parker, FL: Site plan revision, storm systems.
- Parker Place Project Revision - Parker, FL: Site plan revision, storm systems and permitting revision.
- Veterans Park, marinas and multi-slip docks. Plans revision - Northern Florida.
- Tropical Winds Condominiums North Site (Parking Garage) Post-Development Calculations Four Row Vault Redesign - Northern Florida.
Bury Partners Engineering Solutions, Williamsburg, VA
2006 – 2006
Tasks: Zoning and Development Code Revision .Site development, site layout, design review, stormwater quality BMPs and calculations, pond design, utility plan, erosion & sediment control plans, grading plans, water and sewer, roadway design, specifications and cost estimating,
- Taylor’s Trace: Comprehensive Land development planning: Land Development Plan for Taylor’s Trace. The project covers aspects as: land usage analysis, evaluate geometric feature roads, parking, facilities, utilities, site elevations, storm drainage and landscaping. Layout plan and grading plan, Utilities Design, Plan and Profiles layouts using AutoCAD 3D
- St Joan of Arc Catholic Church VA parking lot expansion. This project proposes to add 40 of the 100 additional parking spaces.
Dec 2001 – Mar 2004
Tasks: Zoning and Development Code Revision, Surveying calculations, Environmental, Geotechnical, Geological and Hydraulic Studies revision. Geotechnical Forensic Engineering (technical support to municipal engineering, infrastructure and transportation departments and local communities), Inspections, Budget, Risk and Disaster Management Coordinator for Baruta. Emergency response, natural hazard, vulnerability and risk assessments studies (e.g., landslide inventory, floodplain). Fonacit Project formulation: Risk Prevention and Mitigation in Baruta Municipality
Hydraulic Research Engineer
Laboratorio Nacional de Hidráulica,
2000 – 2000
Tasks: Hydrology and Hydraulics modeling, rainfall and flow data collection, statistical analyses, stream gauging data analysis, rainfall frequency studies, and runoff modeling, erosion and sediment transport studies.
Projects: Hydraulic Modeling of Unare River Basin. Arauca International River Topo-Bathymetric analysis
2000 – 2000
Tasks: Analysis and data processing of field explorations, Soil laboratory analysis and boring log.
Civil Engineering Technician
Ingeniería Geotécnica Prego,
1999 – 1999
Tasks: Soil laboratory analysis and report for geotechnical reports.
Civil Engineering Technician
1995 – 1999
Tasks: Participation in geotechnical projects. subsurface investigation, field investigations, field reporting, soil sampling, test boring inspection, classification of soil, laboratory analysis, boring log , seepage analysis, foundation design (bearing capacity and settlement analysis.), slope stability analysis, report preparation.
Civil Engineering Technician
Soils Mechanics Laboratory IMME,
1994 – 1994
Tasks: Soils mechanics laboratory testing: determination of moisture content of soils, Atterberg's limits, sieve and hydrometer analysis, Specific Gravity Test, unconfined compression test , Direct Simple Shear Test, Triaxial Test, CBR test.
Civil Engineering Technician (Environmental)
Sep 1993 – Dec 1993
Tasks: field investigations, boring log, water sampling, water sampling and Chemical Analysis.
Projects: Limnology study of Lagoon Coastal Playa Medina. Environmental evaluation of geotechnical Study MEL-2X and MEL-1E. Lagoven, S.A. Monagas State.
Civil Engineering Technician
Oct 1992 – Sep 1993
Tasks: test boring inspection, subsurface investigation, field investigations, field reporting, soil sampling and, laboratory analysis, boring log, foundation design (bearing capacity and settlement analysis.) and report preparation.
Projects: Kellog Pan American Underwater Portion in the Northern of Jetty N◦ 1 Cardon; Portable plant of 50 MBLS and Electrical Substation in Punta de Mata; IPP Plant Electricity Maraven Refinery in Cardon and Pipe Rack Bridge in Guarapiche River. Seismic design of decontaminant tanks and compensation in Piamo's Plant, Punta de Mata, and geotechnical inspection in Amuay.
Civil Engineering Technician (Internship)
Aug 1992 – Oct 1992
Tasks: field work and inspection, classification of soil, laboratory analysis, boring log, foundation design and report preparation.
Projects: Maraven Coque's Plant, Multipurpose Terminal Industrial Guayana Port, Foundations Building Design La Castellana-Caracas and Second Bridge on the Orinoco River.