Analyzed communications networks, assessed network's intelligence value by exploiting content and identifying high value users and activities
- Developed and implemented numerous collection strategies for new and existing collection accesses in order to meet and exceed customer needs and requirements.
- Managed a team of civilian and military digital network analysts in the exploitation of a high priority target as well as a primary operations trainer and mentor to digital network analysts.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Spanish language by scoring 3/3 on the Defense Language Proficiency Test 5.
- Completed short term tasking for time sensitive customer requirements by analyzing new communications technologies in order to develop analytic tools for exploitation, as well as assisting in the development of new collection tools.
- In-depth experience with multiple intelligence databases and tools, Microsoft Office Suite, Linux/SVE, UNIX, and Windows based operating systems, as well as open source and classified research.