25th St. Thoqbah, Al-Khobar, KSA
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
August 4, 2008 to June 26, 2012
Administrative Assistant/ HR Specialist
- Received applicants CVs and relevant documents by email on daily basis,
- Received inquiries about application status and new company job openings from the clients.
- Assisted the applicants process of application
- Screened and evaluate resume, based on the candidates education, length of experience, trainings and nature of job expertise and experience, such as engineering qualification, standard codes used and other qualifications as required by the client.
- Received calls and information everyday regarding the status of application
- Maintained data in the company's data base.
- Sourced CVs- from different online recruitment web sites, agencies and other manpower pooling company from different country such as UK, US, SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA, PHILIPPINES etc.
- Sent application forms and latest job requirements to our agents worldwide via email.
- Prepared monthly reports about the status of hiring and hired personnel.
- Prepared summary qualification of applicants/candidates based on their education, length of experience, nature of works and expertise, related training certificates, nationalities etc. and send to clients.
- Communicated with the Saudi Aramco recruitment Advisors using Aramco SAP system (SMP portal) regarding the status of company candidates and employees, based on the standards and procedures and SATORP as well.
- Vendor confirmed new and upgraded employees in the Aramco portal system.
- Set-ups and confirmed phone and personal interviews.
- Reviewed and categorizes applicants CV and documents needed in the application and send to clients according to their requirements.
- Uploaded CVs in the recruitment system of Saudi Aramco for their upcoming workshops.
- Responsible for compiling documents receives soft and hard copy documents.
- Coordinated with our company personnel department regarding the status of the mobilization.
- Uploaded Application documents to SMP Portal (Supplemental Manpower) Aramco data base System.
- Organized application procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and screen telephone and personal calls.
- Made and recorded appointments, must have the common sense to classify appointments based in their importance.
- Able to operate office equipment such as photocopiers, facsimile machines, computers etc.
- Filed correspondence and other records.
- Stored and retrieves data on computers.
- Communicated with recruitment agencies from other countries about the status of applicants for mobilization.
- Communicated with selected candidates on recruitment procedures, salary package, work location and other matters.
- Communicated with active employees, share and advice positive views and moral uplifting matters for career development and professional growth.
- Coordinated with SATORP Ticketing coordinator about the bookings and travel schedule of hired employee/s.
- Reviewed/ Assisted new hired employee/s in process of data completion in the Background Investigation (BI) form required by Saudi Aramco.
- Prepared summary/ consolidation of CV submitted, candidate's basic personal information, short listed names for interview, and to be hired for both in house recruitment and out of Kingdom Workshop interview/s, conducted by Aramco and SATORP.
- Attended business meetings to Saudi Aramco and SATORP as well in absence of immediate heads in regards with Manpower recruitment concerns.
- Reviewed, Checked, and Evaluated (BI) Background Investigation Forms of each selected candidates before submitting to Saudi Aramco BI Security representative.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Region III, Division of Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Public School Teacher, School Administrative Assistant, Member Division of Nueva Ecija Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Media and Video Documentation Committee, Reflexologist
Department of Education- is a National Government agency in the Philippines; Department who handling the Education/ trainings and aiming to build strong state through innovative education of the people.