Anderson School) is a leader in advancing knowledge about business modes, decision making and market behavior. Anderson's faculty and Research Centers are ranked among the top-tier business schools in the world.
Director, Conferences and Events
- Serve as Director and key team member with oversight and leadership for the Conferences and Events department at UCLA's Anderson School.
- Utilize multiple house staff to facilitate logistics while supervising 3 event coordinators with negotiations, leveraging costs for food, lighting, linens, bar service and securing goods for off-site venues such as hotels.
- Deliver consistent, outstanding customer service, financial management, and quality event production including managing multiple projects for 300 - 1,200 attendees.
- Organize targeted attendee lists of 25 to 300 guests in line with sponsorships, funding support towards Development goals.
- .Apply solid knowledge of event conceptualization, suggesting ideas, venues and themes for Board Retreats, Award Banquets, Commencement, educational conferences, building dedications often utilizing staff and students as event volunteers.
- Coordinate on-site registration for all events and conference using more efficient web based program tools to process name badges, seating and table cards, and manage online registration fees. Provide services to over 50 external clients representing corporations with a strong book of business
- Accomplish budget goals by generating reports of final event costs.
OTHER RELATED ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE