Producer, Casual Games Product Development
THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY, North Hollywood, CA
Apr 2010 – Current
Hired to develop new products for Disney.com Casual Games, role expanded to include online marketing and syndication initiatives for Disney games.
* Developed and launched new Multiplayer Games portal w/ chat, rating & feedback enhancements resulting in an average of 1.6 million monthly page views
* Manage and develop new products for disney.com/games with the agile methodology using JIRAs & working closely with Engineering, Creative, Analytics, SEO & Marketing teams to ensure product is planned, created, tested and deployed.
* Create project plan, requirements & functional specifications for each product.
* Led revamp of disney.com/games site resulting in a 36% increase in game starts and a 58% increase in game starts/uniques year over year - reaching a high of over 42 million game starts network-wide as of February 2011.
* Produced daily, weekly, and monthly scoreboard for Tron casual games site.
* Analyze game/site qualitative and quantitative metrics to identify user's behavior.
* Produce message board, game container, carousel, & API updates for games
* Managed game syndication for Mars Needs Moms game on Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Kids Games, Miniclip, Addicting Games, and Fandango.
* Manage online marketing campaigns: run of sites ads and cross promotions
* Assess budget with team to allocate the appropriate funds for game production to support: Disney Channel, Pixar, Disney Pictures, Disney Junior, Disney XD
* Organize and led informal focus groups with 70 children between the ages of 6-12 for product testing to identify enhancements for the Multiplayer Games portal.
* Produce multiplayer and single player trivia game and game engine
Online Content Director
CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO L.A, Burbank, CA
Jul 2009 – Apr 2010
of 102.7 KIIS FM, KOST 103.5, 987FM, 104.3MYfm, HOT 92.3
Hired to lead online content team to cover each station's events, promotions and artists, while enhancing user experience for each FM site and increasing the reach of each station's presence on social networking sites.
* Responsible for all online content for five FM station's sites; partner with Programming Directors, Promotions Directors & Marketing Directors to execute major promotions: ex. Wango Tango, Jingle Ball sponsored by H&M.
* Oversaw creation/enhancement for each site's Twitter, Facebook and MySpace accounts; trained Disc Jockeys how to integrate social media hourly within each broadcast to promote the station and its latest promotion.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CONTINUED
* Managed five direct reports: Content Producer, Content Editor, Designer, Developer, and Content Intern.
* Managed online production for Wango Tango resulting in a 25 percent increase in page views year-over-year, from 6.1 million page views in 2009 to 7.6 million page views in 2010; additionally, monthly site visits increased by 40 percent.
* Created timelines, deadlines and budgets for up to 20 online promotions at a time
* Oversaw production of site elements: submission & voting contests, artist video chats, streaming, social networking campaigns, five gaming reward sites.
Hired to filled in for Online Marketing Director on maternity leave
DISNEY ABC DOMESTIC TELEVISION, Burbank, CA
Dec 2008 – Jul 2009
Web Producer, Disney ABC Domestic Television
Hired to filled in for Online Marketing Director on maternity leave. Produce content and online marketing campaigns for: LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, At the Movies, Legend of the Seeker, and Disney Family Movies
* Oversaw redesign of Live with Regis and Kelly site: dadt.com/live/; enhancements included focus on show's social networking presence, 16x9 video player, photo feature of celebrity guests, user-friendly navigation, archive of previous features
* Ensured projects stayed within budget; saved 77k from 400k annual budget.
* Managed LIVE's Beautiful Baby contest enhancing it with Cool Iris interactive photo gallery resulting in 1 million pages views during a singly day of voting.
* Worked closely with engineers, developers, and designers overseeing project phases from testing, design, development, QA and launch.
* Project managed marketing site elements: voting, polls, sweepstakes, sponsored design pages, e-blasts; updated site content in CMS; edited & uploaded videos.
NBC UNIVERSAL, Burbank, CA
Oct 2006 – Sep 2008
Web Producer, Last Call with Carson Daly
* Recruited, hired & managed a team of six to execute measurable viral marketing campaigns on social media sites: Facebook, MySpace, etc.
* Produced websites & on-air segments for New Year's Eve Special & Last Call.
* Managed assets for live tapings of Last Comic Standing: music, segments, graphics.
* Updated digital website content daily: edited footage, wrote copy, selected images.
Columnist/ Reporter/ Photographer
SOUTH FLORIDA SUN-SENTINEL, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jun 2001 – Jun 2006
Circulation of 300,000 people)
* Published over 40 news articles and 70 photographs; author of monthly column
Interactive Marketing Manager
WARNER BROTHERS, Miami, FL
Dec 2004 – May 2006
* Oversaw a team of five execute viral marketing plans on social media sites for: Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Syriana, North Country, Corpse Bride, Constantine, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Rumor Has It, Mrs. Congeniality 2.