US GSA, Washington, DC
Sep 2008 – Apr 2010
*Manage the occupational safety and health adminstarion compliance program for industrail work environments to include power generation, steam distribution, high voltage, and fire protection
* Advise managers and directors on safety and health programs, processes, and policies
* Conduct safety inspections to evaluate deficiencies and recommend corrective actions
* Conduct accident investigation of mishaps to determine root cause and trend analysis
* Coorindate and facilitate safety training to meet compliance for safe work operatations using writeend and graphic presentations.
Mirant Corporation, Alexandria, VA
Jan 2007 – Sep 2008
* Developed and implemented safety program management for industrial power plant generation
* Manage OWCP case management to ensure compliance with Federal, state, and local laws
* Prepare reports on safety compliance to be forwarded to senior management and externa agencies to include OSHA, DOL, and NFPA.
* Conduct safety and health evaluations of work spaces and processes for deficiences and provide corrective actions to ensure safety and health of affected personnel
* Review safety related work orders for compliance to policy and procedures.
DC WASA, Washington, DC
Dec 2002 – Jun 2006
* Monitor and evaluate progress of work units toward meeting organizationl goals in safety compliance
* Provide program managment of scheduled/unscheduled inspections and surveys of work environments, facilities, and work crew
* Prepare reports on findings and continually monitor progression of corrective actions of deficiencies until completion
* Respond to employee complaints of unsafe work practices, processes, and environments and recommend corrective actions for report to upper management
* Serve as chairman of safety committees of various workgroups to provide input as technical expert