Brentwood, Missouri 2006 to 2009
(The nation's largest wireless company serving over 98 million customers nationwide.)
Assistant Manager Retail Sales
Managed all store operations including sales, inventory and employee performance management.
Actively involved in interviewing, hiring, and training of all store personnel. Responsible for motivating and coaching sales reps to exceed targeted quota for product merchandising and placement within the location. Piloted the utilization of the new "VZ Business Program" to develop new leads and coached
sales reps to effectively utilize these tools to increase the small to medium business customer base. Also
trained sales reps to utilize location-based marketing to drive additional business.
- Achieved 11% growth in year over year sales including three months as "interim" Store Manager by creating innovative store events, implementing a prospecting plan for Associates, and targeting
potential partner businesses in 2007-2008.
- Accomplished increases in all "Key Performance Indicators" for the store in 2008.
- Successfully promoted 3 Associates by helping to develop specific plans for each, held monthly
one-on-one meetings, reviewed progress and modified plans as needed.
- Decreased customer deactivations from 1.98% to 1.13% by establishing a process called
L.A.G.R. (Listen, Acknowledge, Gather information, Respond) that presented alternatives for customers requesting to cancel services.
- Successfully relocated store from Brentwood to Eager Road and coordinated with project
manager, contractors and new store team for a successful construction and opening.