I help formulate Lifetime's multi-channel marketing strategy and then work with the team to create high value, engaging campaigns and content that spans outbound demand generation, label creation, international web site, social media, events, infographics, video, sales tools, demos, interactive tools, and collaterals. A key ability to combine marketing strategy, creativity, and content strategy and execution, with applicability to various marketing channels, to build brand and demand for our products is critical. Key clients include Costco International, Sams and Walmart International, Home Depot International, Decathlon, Metro, Carrefour, Pure Gold etc..
- Play an active role in building Lifetime's brand identity across all key marketing channels
- Play an active and leading role in identifying the way our target markets would like to be engaged, and then make specific recommendations about leveraging marketing channels and creating and mapping content to that level of engagement in the channel
- Identify new markets and provide insight and strategy for market entry
- Work with the team to drive campaigns that produce measureable brand and demand results.
International Channel Marketing Manager
- Manage marketing material and strategy for 76 countries (Asia, Europe, South America, Africa)
- Support big box retailers (Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Costco, PriceSmart, etc..) expand into new markets by establishing marketing strategies
- Develop and Research strategies into new markets
- Work with sales, buyers to establish a product lines to maximize sales efficiencies
- Develop retailer specific adverts, youtube videos and other marketing report
- Create labels that are regionally acceptable and culturally relevant
- Navigate proper government certification for products
- Manage/create new international website (coming Q2 2013)
- Drive product creation for international accounts
- Market new products to internal sales and retail buyers
- Established quarterly international newsletter
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships (including Marketing, Sales, Finance, R&D, Product supply) and foster integration of knowledge to yield effective business decisions.
- Design cross-continental research on brand insights, product development and consumer preferences (Focus Groups, IDI, Online Surveys)
- Ensure consumer relevancies and product development matches needs
Direct & E-Commerce Channel Marketing Manager
- Manage marketing materials for 6 independent retail stores
- Develop strategic marketing partnership for brand and retail stores
- Develop product pricing and strategy for E-Commerce Partners (Amazon.com, Costco.com, SamsClub.com, Lowes.com, HomeDepot.com CompetitiveEdge.com)
- Develop international online strategies and product offering.
- Manage local marketing initiatives and partnership (Utah Jazz, Veterans Associations)
- Manage product launches and grand openings
- Expand product offering in online partners