2423 Grand Teton Dr, Houston TX 77067
Objective: A top notch highly motivated HR administrative assistant that possesses a proven ability to multitask effectively and capable of handling a wide range of administrative functions. Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and consistently producing top-quality work. Prioritize tasks and meets deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills, self starter, and attention to detail.
Type 60 WPM, 10 Key by Touch
Summary of Qualifications offering 6 years of relevant experience, encompassing strengths in the following areas:
.Account s payable
- Microsoft XP Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Quick Books (Accounting Software) 2007
- Shore Tel – Phone System
- Database programs
- 10 Key by Touch
- Go to Meeting ( a web based scheduling system)
- Extensity – American Express web-based program used for processing expense reports
- ADP PAYROLL
- Great Plains
- Answer phones, greet and assist guests, provide general customer service.
- Transfer calls throughout departments.
- Administrative Assistant duties: errands, phone calls, taking and relaying of messages, copies, transmission of company documents, obtaining of signatures from clients, organized and maintained appointments and meetings for administrators, attended meetings, note-taking, created memos.
Work Experience 05/2004 to 02/2011Advantage Source // & Administrative/HR Coordinator
- Answering multiple phone lines and representing the company in a professional and businesslike manner.
- General office, clerical duties and administrative assistance, including preparation and distribution of construction documents for projects going to bid in a timely manner.
- Daily mail distribution.
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment repairs.
- Helped plan and organize company functions.
- Preparation of legal documents such as contracts, proposal requests, etc. with strict deadlines.
- Logging, tracking and distribution of submittals for numerous ongoing projects.
- Maintenance of Petty Cash.
- Preparation of office wide calendar.
- Microsoft Outlook
*Microsoft Excel - Spreadsheet management, data management, using formulas and functions.
*A/R and A/P -- *
- Sales experience
- Billing ,invoicing
- Power point
- Tax reports
- Greeted visitors and clients; received and screened calls directed to employees; processed mail and overnight deliveries, Managed business calendar; scheduled in or out of office meetings; made domestic travel arrangements including ground, air, hotel and dining; created meeting agendas and compiled relevant meeting materials.
- Managed office documentation (created, scanned and set up files).
- Ordered and maintained office supplies; processed reorders when necessary.
- Kept office setting organized and tidy.
Education: Parkway Academy
Bachelors degree :Business and Administration
Available upon request