Aljamhory hospital, Sana'a,
Oct 2010 – Oct 2011
- Educated patients regarding teeth and mouth care
- Handled the tasks of maintaining patient's dental related records
- Assigned the tasks of using tools to examine X-rays and teeth condition
- Successfully treated gum diseases and restored affected teeth
- Dental procedures including esthetic anterior and posterior composites, rotary fillings, basic restorative work, digital radiographs, and surgical extractions.
- Successfully treated restorative work, crown lengthening surgeries, surgical extractions, basic dental cleaning, amalgam restorations, flap and suturing for 3rd molar and crown for anterior and posterior teeth.
- Educations patients in home-care practices to compliment clinical procedures and enhance dental conditions.