Responsible for increasing gross profit by an average of 21% from 2009 to 2011.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of department's customer service policies, objectives and initiatives. Develop and establish procedures and policies governing customer
correspondence and the handling of customer complaints.
- Review profit/loss reports that illustrate team's overall performance against sales goals.
Create sales campaigns focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with B2B and
B2C customers, driving repeat sales and generating new business.
- Collaborate with e-commerce software providers and cross-functional partners in the planning, execution and customer experience for GoodeCompany.com, with focus on driving increased transactions, delivering an exceptional customer experience, and achievement of corporate objectives.
- Identify department needs and potential suppliers of products, equipment and supplies. Solicit and review pricing, product availability and terms of sales. Select suppliers, accept delivery of products, and maintain vendor relationships.
- Initiated all social and viral marketing initiatives for the company. Managed all web content development.
- Managed up to 20 staff members during holiday season, not including distribution center.
- Helped reduce freight cost by 4% from 2010 to 2011 by researching and locating an appropriate carrier.
- Established supplier membership with PPAI, Promotional Products Association
International, developed and executed distributor pricing and gifting program.
- Developed new line of products, including gift baskets and "Tried & True Cookin' Tools."
- Involved in online product launch of Goode Company Mesquite Smoked BBQ, executing
logistics of order fulfillment of drop-ship initiatives. Trained distribution center staff to utilize software and process orders.
- Managed development and execution of e-commerce migration.
- Attended various networking events with CEO Network Partners, Houston Young
Professionals Endeavor (GHP), Greater Houston Convention Center and Visitors Bureau and Offshore Technology Conference on behalf of Goode Company Restaurants.