Food Prep/ Cook Floor
Pit Maintenance Stocking/Inventory
- Greet and thank each guest as they enter and exit the store
- Approach all guests and offer options while increasing revenue opportunities
- Maximize the highest level of guest service by listening, sharing and presenting product, and responding to each guest's needs
- Ring merchandise transactions following proper POS procedures
- Maintain store visual presentation standards.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer by counting till before and after shifts, and keeping all credit/debit receipts organized.
- Keep a clean and organized work space that is well stocked for employees and guests.
- Keep all food prepared, served, and stored to the standards of the company, its guests, and state regulations.
- Provide a professional and pleasant experience when delivering group meals or serving at a catering event.
I used my cross-training as a way to assure that I could assist my co-workers and my managers with any obstacle that came our way throughout a shift. I would see a task that needed to be done, something or someone that needed to be tended to and I would step in without hesitation, backed by great training and the confidence of my managers.