Technical Support Representative
Cox Communications, San Diego, CA
Feb 2008 – Nov 2010
- Resolved service related issues for digital video/HD converters.
- Stabilized service problems with High Speed Internet connections.
- Educated customers how to operate they're video and telephony devices.
- Verified or corrected email and TCP/IP configuration issues.
- Ensures timely and accurate information is provided to customers in a professional manner.
Computer/Network Support Technician
Shadow Mountain Ministries, El Cajon, CA
Jun 1999 – Oct 2007
- Service maintenance and support for end-users in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Installed and maintained end-user workstations for required desktop service levels.
- Assisted with installation and configuration of routers and switches in the network.
- Met all needs of clients while working the customer service helpdesk.
- Performed on-site assessment and resolution of laptop problems for remote users.
- Awarded CompTIA A+ Certified technician.
Executone Information Systems, Poway, CA
Apr 1994 – May 1999
- Excellent work ability during multi-tasking demands in high volume production environment.
- Analyzed, tested, troubleshot, and repaired electronic circuitry.
- Working knowledge of analog/digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and soldering stations.
- Demonstrated ability to follow test, and quality control specifications explicitly.
CDT, Inc, La Jolla, CA
Mar 1993 – Mar 1994
- Maintained, serviced, and troubleshot high volume copiers and laser printers.
- Maintained accurate daily work order database entries.
- Responsible for all copier and laser printer monetary collections.
U.S. Navy, San Diego, CA
Nov 1984 – Mar 1993
- Effectively analyzed, tested, maintained, and troubleshot electronic equipment.
- Assisted with computer installation, configuration, maintenance and upgrades.