McLane Advanced Technologies, Temple, TX
Sep 2012 – Current
- Regarded as the SAMS-E Subject Matter Expert within local sphere of influence; provided first-level troubleshooting and functional know-how for SAMS-E applications and database, performed IA duties relevant to SAMS-E/Citrix Client application as well troubleshooting hardware relevant to SAMS-E/Citrix Client and ran reports/interfaces in SAMS-1E and SAMS-2E.
- Resolved logistics problems and compiled data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities; listened to customers in order to ensure commitments are met, set appropriate customer expectations and effectively responded to customers’ needs.
- Effectively and productively engaged with others and easily established trust, credibility and confidence.
- Sought opportunities to improve upon existing approaches; creatively transformed and proactively identified the affect of various issues on one another and the outcome of projects as a whole.
Contract Field Support Representative
McLane Advanced Technologies, Temple, TX
Jun 2012 – Sep 2012
- Provided highly responsive operations and user maintenance support services in order to identify, document and implement proper processes and procedures to operate, sustain and manage logistics software; rapidly communicated with customers regarding software application issues, providing instructions to correct.
- Certified and validated system data and assisted new users with system requirements and techniques.
- Maintained Windows server/operating system and installed software and hardware, including new Army approved software version releases; performed troubleshooting and maintenance of server hardware.
- Diagnosed and resolved relational database problems in person and via telephone; restored system files, fixed corrupt files, rebuilt data files and maintained security files.
- Managed a large number of multi-stage projects; effectively prioritized and completed tasks in a timely fashion.
Data Entry Clerk II (SAMS-E)
Sentel Corporation, Fort Riley, KS
Dec 2011 – Jun 2012
- Oversaw 400+ pieces of Left Behind (LBE) and Tactical Pass Back for 10 deployed units; dispatched equipment as needed to move between the Source Of Repair (SOR) and staging area; work ordered and repaired equipment to Fully Mission Capable (FMC) status as needed.
- Managed the Army Material Status System (AMSS), Equipment Data File (EDF) and the Army Oil Analysis Program (AOAP).
Temporary Warehouse Specialist
Contract Services Incorporated, Fort Riley, KS
Sep 2011 – Dec 2011
- Directed the ordering, receiving, storing, issuing and turning in of Class IX repair parts for over 700 pieces of LBE and Tactical Pass Back equipment.
- Verified the availability and status of repair parts through the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) and the Field Logistics Readiness Centers parts tracker which expedited the readiness of the equipment.
- Earned a commendation following inspection by Quality Control.
Automated Logistics Specialist
U. S. Army, Fort Riley, KS
Nov 1990 – Aug 2011
- Ordered, issued and tracked the status of parts for over 300 pieces of motor pool equipment; effectively managed service schedules to ensure that all maintenance activities were conducted at appropriate intervals.
- Planned and assigned tasks, set priorities, advised personnel on program objectives and resolved critical work problems; encouraged the proper receipt, storage, classification, handling and conservation of materials and ensured facility safety and security operations.
- Facilitated staff evaluations on a monthly basis; reviewed and developed performance objectives, determined the skill, proficiency and training needs of personnel, enforced compliance with Army regulations/policies and facilitated ongoing professional development.
- Verified availability and status of repair parts through the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) system when needed; entered equipment faults into the SAMS1-E from DA form 5988-e.
- Confirmed the accuracy of all returned repair parts, verifying receipt of the proper documentation.
- Made certain that all parts were stored in the appropriate location; accurately issued and shipped parts from the storage area to customer units and warehouses.
- Ensured all requisitions in the Manager Review File (MRF) were approved or rejected as necessary.
- Substantiated the necessity of walk-thru requisitions as well as the on-hand balance at the Class IX Aviation Warehouse; checked the SARSS system and followed up with a call to corroborate actual on-hand balance.
- Conducted periodic inspections of Class IX warehouse to ensure all unserviceable parts were being turned in for repair to the higher Source of Supply.
- Validated all returned parts for quantity and precision of documentation at an accuracy rate of 99%.
- Successfully managed Army Material Status System (AMSS) and Equipment Data File (EDF) to ensure the reporting of equipment data with 100% accuracy.
- Achieved 98% accuracy on all wall-to-wall inventories and equipment readiness rates.
- Ensured the allocation and signing of parts with 100% accuracy for over 70 customer units.
- Earned commendable ratings on all inspections throughout tenure; received the Army Award for Maintenance Excellence (AAME) in the small unit category.