SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experience includes over 10-years working with and supervising diverse staff populations with varied backgrounds, cultures, education levels and nationalities. Work ethics demonstrates highly qualified and results-driven professionalism several years of successful administrative/logistical support experience. Work experience reflects being adept at streamlining workflow processes, managing personnel, improving overall productivity, and achieving all organizational goals. Energetic and goal-oriented with an impressive performance record and a well-rounded background in optimizing internal support performance. Currently seeking a position which will effectively utilize acquired knowledge, skills, and abilities as follows:
- Providing logistical support, such as answering/screening phone calls, scheduling meetings, creating/mailing correspondence, organizing files/reports, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish maximum results, timely completion of projects, and ability to address organizational problems with innovative solutions.
- Conducting online research, supporting government staff, organizing meetings, billing other agencies, organizing and managing filing systems, and utilizing the office database to input/retrieve information.
- Maintaining calendars, monitoring accounts receivable, coordinating the distribution of facilities, preparing logistics for special events, and providing guest services (air, dinner, travel arrangements).
- Utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, FEDLOG, LIW, AWRDS Database, SAMS-E, SARSS-1/2.
- Skills also include developing effective and efficient team environments, maintaining productivity and resolving problems as part of Quality Assurance Teams
Composing and editing letters, memos, faxes.