ND&M Data warehouse in ION
The ND&M data warehouse was created to Supports End-to-End Analysis of the Supply Network and feed the Core Tools for Modeling and Analytics (SCG, Tableau, LCA, etc.). Cost of Product, Manufacturing Locations, Inventory, Product, Demand/Bookings, Logistics and Yield data are the data groupings that provide an end to end view of Supply Chain. The data warehouse will also help automate Cleansing, Aggregation, and Joining of Data and also provide a historical View of Cisco's Supply Chain.
- Create business requirements and validate business requirements and specifications.
- Create and maintain the project plan including detailed schedules.
- Responsible for identifying, tracking and managing dependencies, risks and issues.
- Conduct project team meetings, 1:1's as required to accurately determine the project status and plan and initiate action plans.
- Prepare project reports for management highlighting Risks, Status and achievements.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining program and process documentation on central location.
- Coordinate and gain approval for all changes to project requirements or plans, receiving stakeholder or leadership approval when required.
- Perform business layer reporting and basic analysis to provide data and information to drive business decision making, monitor roll-out of new services capabilities.
- Act as Scrum Master - organizing sprint planning meetings, Sprint review meeting and Sprint retrospective; Own, maintain and update the User Story.
- Responsible for removing obstacles/ impediments and enable the development team to deliver the sprint deliverables.
- Aid in planning/design of team projects
- Establish current areas of concerns with database design and issues with data structures/fields/processes
- Determine gaps between data delivered vs. data requested.
- Write SQL queries to determine how to best aggregate data across entities.
- Build out system architecture models to facilitate future integration with tools used for analysis.
Environment: SQL Server 10.5, SQL, BOXI, In-house Applications (QMx, AVP, ISS)