- 4 years of experience in software designing, development, Analyzing, troubleshooting, testing and on-site implementation with expertise in providing Building Automation, Enterprise Business Solutions by developing windows using C# 2008 and SQL Server 2008 on Windows 2000/XP platforms.
- 4 years of experience in developing various applications using MS.NET Technologies like C#,Windows .Net,
ADO.NET, VB.NET, VB 6.0, ASP, Visual Studio.NET 2008/2005/2003, IIS.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle, with emphasis on OOD process.
- Proficient in both Client/Server and Window and web based programming.
- Good experience with development of Win Forms and Web form with Visual Studio. NET.
- 4 years of experience in database development using SQL Server and Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Extensive coding in SQLServer2005/2000/2008 including stored procedures, views, functions and triggers,
designing of tables and database schemas.
- Expertise in using IDE Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008.
- Expertise on creating utility for report generation and simulator for client demos.
- Good work experience in User Interface development and back end development.
- Good understanding of XML, XML Schema's, XSLT.
- Working knowledge of data modeling techniques includes Entity-Relationship modeling (ER) and Object-Oriented
-techniques such as Unified modeling language (UML).
- Experience of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory Method and MVC
-Model View Controller) and UML (Use cases, Sequence diagrams, conceptual and Class diagrams).
- Hands-on experience on version control tool like MS Visual Source safe, Tortoise Sub version.
- Experience in using reporting tools like SQL Server reporting services (SSRS).
- Working knowledge of XML Web Services.
- Developed Nunit tests and using Test Driven Development in C#.
- Hands on Experience using Tree View control, Image Control, Grid View, Master Pages and Other new VS.NET 2005 Controls.
- Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Adapt at quickly learning and mastering any and all tasks or skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Visual Basic 6.0, C#, ASP .NET.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.,
Technologies: Web service, .NET Framework 2.0,
DB Access Methods: ADO, ADO.Net.
Programming Area: Windows, Web application and Database design.
IDE: VisualStudio.NET 2008 & 2010.
Report: Crystal Report 10.0.
Operating Systems: MS Windows (NT/2000/XP/2003).
Scripting Languages: Java script, VB Script.
Markup Languages: XML, SOAP, SOA, HTML, DHTML, XSL, XSLT, CSS.
Source safe control: Visual SourceSafe, Visual SVN.
Unit Testing: NUnit Testing.
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition(2008)
ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACTIVITIES IN SIEMENS
- Simulator is a software controller which acts as physical device in absence of automation controller. It controls whole client system such like access door and video system and building management system. Simulator is used as an demo utility in SIMESNS business session.
- Siveillance fusion and Euro Net are maintained by our team. We supported various clients like IBM, Reliance industries limited, Reliance Energy, Infosys, Hindustan lever. Business Layer (BL), User Interface Layer (UL), Communication Gateway (CG) are upgraded and database performance is tuned. Loading issues are solved and also provided appropriate solution in real-time environments.
- Designed a prototype for handling Business Layer (BL) by means of remote instead of web service, for the users not using IIS, in the project, VeriNET Access E24. Well recognized by senior management as this became a prototype and helped to save development hours for other projects as well.
- Implemented the window services for the External Notification, Which it listens event and alarm of Siveillance fusion and Euronet client.
- Successfully replaced synchronous calls by asynchronous calls in the project 3GS.