SR. REGION MARKETING MANAGER
With P&L responsibility, managed four product portfolios and the marketing organization. As a member of the senior leadership team, created the region's strategic direction, annual marketing plan - P&L objectives, budget, strategy, forecast, tactics, execution guidelines, post analysis. Managed OEM relationships, product/rate plan launches, lifecycle goals.
- Created the annual go-to-market plan for 9 peak selling seasons, device launches, end-of-life promotions, OEM, accessory programs, CRM, partnerships.
- Gained $800k+ OEM funding by creating, pitching 360-degree product promotions via RFP to OEM leadership that met acquisition and retention goals; led a creative agency, marketing, sales teams.
- Negotiated and executed a multi-year partnership for 6 running festivals: integrated products and service as provider of free runner tracking via GPS, promoted on social media, e-mail, traditional media. On-site activation used tablets, smartphones, interactive activities to display tracking and promote products/service. Grew sales 12%, traffic 15% in surrounding locations.
- Created a national Military media, events, online program for 20 markets with $800k budget resulting in +7% ROI. Tactics: on-base activation, non-profit partnerships, OOH, online (FB, Twitter, network, mobile, lifestyle, endemic site partners). Geo-targeted online activities around 35 military bases, grew Military mix to 52% in select locations.
- Directed channel management, operations, supply chain, finance to determine ROI, pricing, availability, channel performance requirements. Launched Samsung Sidekick: 135% to forecast, increased traffic 102%, $22.98 CPGA, grew the Samsung portfolio 3%.
- Met quarterly revenue goals by developing in-and-out geo-targeted promotions in secondary markets. Increased MoM accessory sales per kit $4.16 with a consumer program using media, online, print. Increased a higher broadband plan's take rate MoM by 7%.
- Gained incremental sales by analyzing market data, establishing demo, geography, channel opportunities. Redirected 25k customers from closed locations to new stores, achieved 8k renewals.
- Managed execution expectations in weekly sales, marketing team meetings, 200-300 person region town halls, field communications. Reported results at quarterly SVP business reviews, weekly region leadership meetings.