- Summary: Handle all facets of multiple divisional accounting for Government programs, including but not limited
to; project P&L, division income statement, budget and overhead, cash flow, revenue recognition, over and under billings, fade and variance analysis, service centers, backlogs, bids and proposal, Estimate Cost to
Complete (ECTC), and Estimate Cost at Completion (ECAC).
- Prepare, generate, and distribute monthly financial statements (FS), hold and chair monthly business
review with executive management and stakeholders. Analyze and recap monthly/yearly FS including
safety, HR relations, and other divisional functions.
- Develop yearly divisional budget, revenue, direct cost, and overhead, including revenue forecasting,
backlog resolutions, and cash flow projections.
- Develop, track, and monitor ECTC and ECAC. Responsible for 100+ active Government projects with contracts up to several million dollars and period of performance of couple of years.
- Monitor actual cost including labor, expenses, direct cost, commitments, and subcontracts against established budgets.
- Analyze, examine, and report variances on actual cost against budgets. Emphasize on cost performance against plans to ensure optimal performance and accurate program reporting.
- Responsible for cost accounting and revenue recognition on a portfolio of diverse contracts such as Firm
Fixed Price, Cost Plus, and Time and Material.
- Read and interpret contract documents as they relate to billing and revenue recognition, identify and confirm invoicing requirements.
- Perform quarterly internal audit and assist in external annual audit. Ensure compliance with corporate
procedures and contract requirements.
- Process and new contracts, change orders and modifications, and contract close-out processes.
- Collaborate with division manager, project managers, and estimators, to devise project structure that
considers billing, revenue, and cost accumulation structure.
- Assist with collection efforts and continued efforts on decreasing receivable.