- New York, New York August 2006 - August 2009
A national provider of commercial real estate market trends and analytics to over 700 financial institutions and private investors.
Covered over 50 markets in the office and multi-housing sectors. Led the research group in transactions reviewed for four quarters.
- Compiled and maintained a database of commercial property transactions nation-wide interfacing with local
property assessors, SEC filings, and public records. Published comprehensive property and portfolio sales
comparable reports for use by investors and creditors.
- Modeled property pro-formas, and performed commercial property valuations to track going-in capitalization
rates for Reis.com's database of sales transactions.
- Updated and tracked asset and market performance data including rental and vacancy rates, lease terms, and market concessions trends for commercial and multi-family properties.
- Contributed to the publication of quarterly market and economic commentary on over 50 U.S. property markets.
- Provided research support through the collection and compilation of economic and demographic data, utilizing
Bureau of Labor Statistics data, Moody's Economy.com.
- Managed the publication of local and national commercial real estate news content for the Reis.com National
- Performed database quality assurance in order to Identify and reconcile property specifications and data
discrepancies in the Reis.com database using Oracle/SQL software.