Support project managers in areas of Industrial Hygiene, Hazardous Materials, and EH&S. Assist in developing sampling protocols and site specific remediation strategies. Monitor asbestos, lead, & mold abatement projects for private, commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. Perform on-site surveys, inspections, and abatement oversight to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and project specifications. Perform indoor air quality investigations, exposure monitoring, and field data management with analysis. Maintain project documentation, prepare requisite reports.
Projects Completed (Synopsis):
- Department of Public Works: Pre-renovation hazardous materials survey of War Memorial Veterans bldg.
- Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District: Prepare abatement work plan, pre-demo inspections for hazardous bldg. materials, and on-site monitoring during the removal at approx. 40 bldgs on Mt. Umunhum.
- County of Alameda PCB Caulk: On-site project monitoring, review of contractors work plan & submittals, pre & post abatement visuals & clearance sampling.
- Federal Occupational Health: Asbestos initial and reinspections, IAQ assessments, water sampling, and report prep at various social security administration offices.
- County Of Santa Clara: Performed indoor air quality investigations regarding mold & post remediation moisture testing, viable & non-viable air testing & surface swab sampling for sewage contamination.