Kinetics, Fremont, CA
Mar 2011 – Oct 2011
- Processing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Assist other individuals' in general administrative tasks that include sorting, filing and other related.
- Accounts Payable data entry. Process AP check request. Scan/upload all invoices.
- Cross trained in Payroll. Bi-Weekly time sheet processing.
- Processed Cash Applications. Received checks from Lockbox on daily basis. Posting payments.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of incoming customer payments.
- Collections. Weekly follow-up on any outstanding invoices (30 days). Answers incoming calls.
R.D.N.A Financial Group, Burlingame, CA
Feb 2009 – Jan 2011
- Verifies, compiles and types application for mortgage loans. Review residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities and length of employment.
- Recommend that loan not meeting standards be denied. Call or writes credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information. Type loan application forms using computer.
- Submit loan application for underwriting approval. Type and mail approval and denial letter to applicants.
- Submit approved mortgage loan file to Mortgage Loan Closer for settlement. Records data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, cancelled or denied.
Accounts Payables / Contractor
Wells Fargo Insurance Services, San Francisco, CA
Jun 2008 – Jan 2009
- Full cycle account payables. Circulating items for payment approval, posting to accounts payable database.
- Review invoices for accuracy and completeness, examines records of amounts due and make sure invoices are paid according to terms and discounts are taken.
- Prepare and properly code all vouchers for payment. Ensure that each invoice presented for payment is valid, accurate and is properly authorized Prepared and maintained excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare checks for signature, maintain vendor files. Review, prepare and properly code all vouchers for payment. Performing additional accounting tasks as needed.
Accounts Receivables / Contractor
Charles Schwab, San Francisco, CA
Feb 2008 – May 2008
- Perform extensive tax research and prepare reports for management.
- Assist with various internal and regulatory tax information preparations and customer tax reporting.
- Reconcile accounts, review reports
- Account maintenance, data entry and data validation.
Accounting Assistant / Contractor
City Hall of Tracy, Tracy, CA
Jan 2007 – Jul 2007
- Assist journal entries under supervision, help in the preparation of reports and posting entries to account.
- Opening and closing accounts, posting payments.
- Assisting customers at the counter by providing information, explaining billing procedures and resolving problems or complaints.
- Receive payments and issue receipts for water, sewer, and refuse collection services.
- Responsible for performing basic clerical accounting support involving the processing and maintenance of financial records and transactions in the area of accounts payable, accounts receivable, cashiering, and utility billing.
- Performed general bank, credit card and vendors statements.