CASE - Case Access System for EOIR (executive office for immigration review) is designed to manage all
Consolidated records of a case including type, alien information, attorney representation schedules, ruling and
Relevant history. Case is an electronic information management system providing comprehensive support to immigration judge (IJ), Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), and case management support staff. CASE is a one-stop system for any case related information and management issues, combining resources and communications of ANSIR (automated nationwide system for immigration review) and BIAP (Board of Immigration Appeals Processing).
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Database Backup & Restore
- Performed an automated job that take Backup of production database and copy and refresh to Test, QA, QC and AUT enrovironment.
- Experience with Point-in-Time Recovery
- Work as part of a team and provide 7×24 supports when required.
- Restored Database from backup
- Working experience and strong knowledge in disaster recovery
- Scheduled jobs to automate different database related activities including backup, monitoring database health, disk space, backup verification
- Developed Different Maintenance Plans for database monitoring
- Monitor Server Activity, and solving problem as needed
- Monitor SQL Server Error Log, space usage
- Establishing and maintaining sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Upgraded databases from SQL Server 2000 to 2008 in testing and production environment.
- Installed, Configured, and Managed SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 in development, test, and production environment
- Installed and Configured SQL Server 2008 for testing different features and stability
- Installed, Configured and Maintained Fail-Over Clustering using SQL Server 2005
- Installed and Configured Operating Systems, Windows Server (2000 & 2003)
- Installed and Configured SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Configured and Maintained Replications (Transactional)
- Configured Log Shipping as Standby database from Production database
- Upgraded MS Access 2000/97 databases into MS SQL Server 2000, and 2005
- Applied SP (Service Pack) on SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Applied Patch on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- Strong on database Performance tuning
- Writing T-SQL and Stored-Procedures
- Used DBCC to check database conditions and Rebuilding indexes as well
- Assisted Database Developers to optimize SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Strong working experience in creating, modifying tables, Index (Cluster/Non-Cluster), Constraints (Unique/Check), Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers
- Data Modeling, developing E-R Diagram using ERWin and SQL Server Data Diagram
- Backward & Forward Engineering with data modeling tools mentioned above Export & Import data from Flat file, CSV file to/from SQL Server Database using DTS, SSIS, and BCP
- Export & Import data from/to databases like Oracle, MySQL, and Access to/from SLQ Server
- Generated Report using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Generated Report in Excel, html, and text as well