A $12,000,000 privately held company selling incentive programs to companies within the immediate 5 State
geographic. A unique market niche was created that allowed us to aid companies by reducing employee
attrition while promoting their brand. These efforts were affected by introducing Internet technology to their
existing network architecture.
- Oversaw all aspects of both business entities; Promotional products and Internet development (IE;
Accounting, Production/Inventory, Sales and Personnel related issues).
- Under my stewardship sales/production increased from $800,000 per year with 7 employees to over $12,000,000 per year with 73 employees.
- Legal liaison for company.
- Regular presenter at Board of Director's meetings.
- Ultimate hiring authority for workers of different skill sets including; general warehouse labor, sales and customer service, accounting, supervisors, technical, middle and upper level management.
- Made company presentations to major corporations (IE; CBS Television, Cargill, Cenex-Harvest States,
3M), as well as community relationship venues (IE; St. Paul Chamber of Commerce, St. Jude, etc.).
- Developed a specialized program that regularly filtered Customers website key-words for activity
levels and updated to gain better search engine placement. Additional Internet growth segment was out website internationalization. Basically, we translated HTML pages or content to specific languages for a truly international exposure. Meta tags were also modified to register with foreign search
engines. Established SEO Analysis protocol.
- A major focus was put into securing database engineers to assist in the development of dynamic, real- time websites.
- Developed Fulfillment and 3PL programs driven by client internet and mailing campaigns.
- Increased inventory turns and negotiated extended supplier payment terms.