Supervised 15 personnel and performed over 1,500 vehicle and vehicular equipment maintenance activities and functions, including diagnostics, repairs, rebuilding components and assemblies
- Plans and schedules vehicle, equipment, and maintenance activities; ensured 98% vehicle uptime
- Diagnoses over 2K malfunctions of major assemblies and subassemblies to determine the extent of repair or replacement, or recommend disposition of vehicles and equipment; fleet best seen to date by outside unit quality assurance inspector
- Demonstrated exceptional skill as vehicle supervisor by developing vehicle maintenance procedures that allow minimum downtime for the vehicle fleet by creating a status board and database to track vehicle fleet.
- Prepared and submitted a supply conversion package that resulted in a $71,000 dollars savings in budget maintenance
- Developed strong relationships with outside agency; developed, administered and accomplished maintenance plan for unit vehicle fleet
- Performed preventive and special maintenance; maintained high standard for fleet commander