Adler Wallach & Associates, Inc,
2011 – 2011
- Make at least 150 calls per day to clients/debtors self dial (for JPMorgan Chase department only)
- Make at least 300 calls per day to clients/debtors dialer/self dial (for medical/dental collection department only)
- Collection experience on Real Estate/commercial debts
- Worked JPMorgan Chase portfolio (the second lien loans on properties)
- Collected on medical and dental debts such as Smilecare, Western dental
- Confer with clients/debtors by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts and determine appropriate strategy.
- Generate payments from clients/debtors.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Locate and notify clients/debtors of delinquent accounts by mail or telephone in order to solicit payment.
- Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
- Notify credit departments, order merchandise repossession or service disconnection, and turn over account records to attorneys when clients/debtors fail to respond to collection attempts.
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased clients/debtors.
- Persuade clients/debtors to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, to return merchandise, or leave the property.
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to clients/debtors accounts.
- Record information about financial status of clients/debtors and status of collection efforts.
- Trace delinquent clients/debtors to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
- Advise clients/debtors of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Dialer Experienced.
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.