March 2007-Aug 2007), Experian (Aug 2007-March 2008), and Sage Software (Apr 2008-Aug 2008), ADP (Apr 2009-Aug 2010).
Financial Analyst, Finance & Planning
Supported Sales and Finance organizations in all of their financial and administrative functions by managing the financial forecasting process, Budgeting process, Trend process, and Finance Incentive process with the overall goal of cost containment and sales improvements.
- Collaborated with Sales management to compile accurate expense and capital budgets for a $1.2 Billion forecasted annual incentives budget.
- Coordinated with Sales, Corporate, and Finance departments to develop and implement annual operating budget
- Submitted the expense and capital forecasts to Finance for inclusion into their GL rollups.
- Provided the Marketing Department with monthly close accruals.
- Reviewed and approved incentive marketing expense, and capital requisition verifying proper justification and whether the request was within budget parameters.
- Ensured financial reports were completed accurately and timely for the finance and accounting staff.
- Prepared month end reports for senior management - explaining variances and drivers.
- Created financial models to assist sales department in contract renegotiations.
- Assisted in the quarterly, half year, and full year budget and forecasts.