- Users are visitors who create one or more resumé via our web-based services. Users may also create public links that allow anyone to view, print and download the full content of their resumés.
- Viewers are visitors who open the public links created by users. Viewers may print or download the contents of the resumé available to them.
Information we collect
- From Users: If you are a User, we collect the information you voluntarily submit via forms. This may include your name, email address, phone numbers, work experience, education and other pieces of information submitted by you when you create an account and build your resumé.
- From Viewers: If you are a Viewer who views the resumé content of a given User, we may automatically collect information about your interaction with such content and our services. This may include:
We collect this information in order to provide the User who sent you the link with reporting and analytics relating to your interaction with their content and our services. Super-Resume does not sell this information. Super-Resume will not allow other Super-Resume Users to access this information.
- Whether or not you have viewed or are viewing the content;
- Date and time you viewed the content;
- Number of times and length of time the content was viewed;
- Your IP address and geographic location.
How we use the information we collect
- Users: If you are a User, the information we collect is used to deliver the services, to manage and administer your account, and for billing purposes. The content of your resumés may be used as samples in our search engine and may be reused by other Users. Your name and contact information will not be available on the search results as long as you have submitted them via the appropriate forms. If you create public links to your resumés (see trackable links), anyone will be able to visit them. Users are solely responsible for all content and other information they input into the services and how they make the content available through public links.
- Viewers: If you are a Viewer who views the resumé content of a given User, the information we collect about your visit will be reported to the user.
For all types of visitors, we may automatically collect additional information about the services while you navigate through the Super-Resume website. This includes:
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience on the site.
- Log information. Super-Resume may collect and store certain information in server logs, including details of how you used our service, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, IP address, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
The navigational information we collect is used to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. This basically includes verification of identity, maintaining user preferences, monitoring web traffic, investigation of bugs and statistical analysis with the purpose of improving the user experience.
Super-Resume utilizes certain third parties for the normal operation of our service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment gateways and web analysis software. Personal information we collect is not shared with third parties except when approved by you or necessary for the delivery of the service. Information may likewise be divulged to aid in the investigation of illegal or forbidden activities and as required by law. Information may be transferred in the event that Super-Resume is acquired by another organization.